Palm Reading: The Marriage Line
Also called your "love line", the marriage line encompasses everything in your love life. The marriage line is a small line found under your pinky, the area which is known as the mount of mercury. This small line comes from the outside of your palm around the edge to the inside. Some individuals have multiple marriage lines, each representing a separate marriage. If a cross is found on your marriage line, then the engagement or marriage that it represents will be broken. Other small marks on the marriage line represent illicit affairs.
Finding Your Marriage LineThe marriage line is a small line normally found under your pinky. It will generally come around from the outside of your hand into the inside edge under the pinky.
Marriage Line NotesThere are several different things you can read from a marriage line. Some of these include:
- You can tell if a man has cheated by examining his marriage line. If there is a short line that parallels his marriage line, then he's had relationships prior (or after) marriage. If he has a short line under the marriage line, he's had an affair during marriage.
- If your marriage line is lower on the mount of mercury (the fleshy area under your pinky), near your heart line, you'll marry early. If it's higher, near the pinky finger, you'll marry later in life.
- If you have multiple marriage lines, they each represent a separate marriage that you'll have in your lifetime. Which ever is the longest and thickest represents your best marriage.
- A thick, long, horizontal marriage line is best. If it's thick and long, then you'll get married to a fated love.
- If your marriage line descends down and touches the heart line, it means divorce or separation.
The marriage line is placed in the mount of mercury. In palm reading terms this means that the marriage line is located at the point of personality.
To view the marriage line or lines place the palm sideways. This placement allows the best view of the marriage line that initiates on the outer palm and runs toward the ring finger. The marriage line is short and faint. Use a flashlight if needed to read the detail of the marriage line.
The marriage line is located somewhere above the heart line and the base of the little finger.
The heart line is the deep line that runs vertically from the same side of the palm as the marriage line. The location of the marriage line is as significant as its form. If the marriage line is located nearer to the base of the little finger that reveals that the person will marry late in life. If the marriage line is located closer to the heart line that reveals an individual that will marry young.
The type of marriage lines will reveal the types of marriages. If there is only one line, long, and unbroken this marriage line that reveals that the individual will have one marriage, monogamous, no children.
If the line has vertical slash marks this reveals children and the number. For example, one slash mark, one child. Two slash marks, two children.
If there is more than one marriage line that reveals that the individual will have more than one marriage. The deepest line will represent the most meaningful marriage.If the line has a fork at its ends this represents that the marriage will end in divorce or death.
A marriage line that begins, has a break, and continues reveals that the individual will marry, incur some kind of separation, then reunite.
If the marriage line has parallel lines running next to it, this reveals infidelity. The person has a relationship outside of the marriage.
If the marriage line curves down and touches the heart line this represents someone that has heartbreak tied to their marriage.
The significance of the line is exclusive to the person and when meeting someone new, take a look at what their palm has to say before even considering saying the words I do.